Heat Press Machine Calibration Service in Bangladesh
How to calibrate your new Heat Press
Instructions from manufacturers of heat transfer vinyl and transfer papers will instruct you to use Low, Medium, or High Pressure during the operation process. Then’s how to calibrate your machine and identify those settings. ( Do this while the platens are cold.)
1. Turn the pressure clump counterclockwise many times to lower pressure on the platens.
2. Place a piece of paper onto the bottom of the platen
3. Close the clamshell press using the handle.
4. Pull on the paper.
5. Still, turn the clump clockwise and try again, If the paper moves at all.
6. Try again and repeat until the paper doesn’t move at each. This is your “ Medium” pressure.
From the “ Medium” setting, High pressure will be clockwise one to two turns. Low pressure will be counterclockwise one to two turns. (The number of turns will depend on the consistency.
Note that using Medium and High pressure will make it just a bit delicate to close the heat press. During the pressing process, the thing is to press the heated material into the filaments of the garment.
How to Calibrate the temperature of your new Heat Press
On a new heat press, it isn’t unusual for the temperature settings to be out by 18 to 20 degrees. To fix this, follow these simple way
.1. Set the Heat Press temperature settings to 380F on the control panel.
2. When the press heats to about 100F, press the down arrow on the control panel
. for 5 seconds.
The heat press will go into Calibration Mode. It may take as long as 20 twinkles to finish
this process. Don’t turn off or open the press during this time. To ensure total delicacy, you might also want to test the heat press using an Infrared Thermometer Gun. ( available at most tackle stores.)
Setting the Time and Temperature on your new Heat Press
1. Using the control panel screen, press the “ Set” button also the up or down arrow
. to the asked temperature.
2. Press the Set button again and set the timekeeper using the up and down arrows.
3. Press the Set button and arrows again to choose Fahrenheit or Celsius.
4. Press the Set button again to confirm these settings.
5. Press the Set button and use arrows one further time to set an alarm that will
notify you in advance when it’s time to open the press.
How to Press Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
1. Use a vinyl knife to cut your heat transfer vinyl material. Remember that unless
else instructed by the manufacturer, you’ll want to Image the design so that when it cuts, it appears backward.
2. Use a brace of scissors or a cutting tool to trim around the image to make it a manageable size.
3. Weed your design, removing the redundant material. Remember to remove any material inside the depression similar to the inside of the letters O and. (Tip If you toast up the material using the bottom platen or closed heat press for 2 to 3 seconds, it’ll be a lot easier to weed most accouterments.)
4. Find the applicable heating instructions for the material you’re using either online or on the map in this primer, and set your heat press time and temperature using manufacturer-recommended settings. press temperature and time.
5. Use the Pressure Adjustment clump on the top of the press to acclimate the pressure as recommended. ( See word on this primer about how to acclimate pressure on your heat press.)
6. When the heat press heats to the target temperature, place your garment on the bottom platen so that it’s flat and there are no wrinkles in the material Warning The platens will be veritably hot. Be careful.
7. Pre-press the garment for 2 to 3 seconds to remove wrinkles and humidity.
8. Position the heat transfer vinyl on the shirt so that the multicolored vinyl on the liner is touching the shirt. (Your design should appear through the line run-mirrored.)
9. Lay a distance of Teflon paper over the design to keep the top platen clean and avoid scorching the face of your heat transfer vinyl.
10. Press the material at the time/ temperature recommended by the manufacturer.
11. Open the press and remove the Teflon distance. Set it away as it can bere-used a limited number of times.
12. Coming to peel the liner distance off the top of the garment grounded on manufacturer instructions.